Sporthaus Schuster pitons

Tags:
Sporthaus Schuster pitons

Sporthaus Schuster pitons were the state of the art pitons in the 1930's. RCS climbers Richard Leonard, Jules Eichorn and Bestor Robinson first used these pitons in 1934 on Higher and Lowere Cathedral Spires after they realized the 10 " hardware nails they were using were inadequate.

Comments

Sporthaus Schuster is very

Sporthaus Schuster is very proud being mentioned as a part of YCA-history.
Schuster still is one of the most outstanding mountaineering suppliers in the world.
For almost 1oo years and still in family ownership!
Best regards from Munich!
Flori Schuster
www.sport-schuster.de